Here are some tips on how to spread the word about being a Newmanitarian. If you are thinking of having a Newmanitarian pop-up event, please see our event toolkit . Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Someone who gives back just because it’s the right thing to do.
Why It’s Important
Paul Newman said giving back was “just the right thing to do.” You don’t have to be a millionaire, founder of a food company, a famous actor or racecar driver to give back. Newman’s Own Foundation wants to celebrate how each of us helps to make the world a better place through small acts of kindness.
How to Get Involved
- Find a way to give back then go and do good! Take a look at our list for ideas. Visit Newmanitarian.org
- Share your give back story with a photo or video on social media. Make sure to use #Newmanitarian to help the movement grow.
- The world will be a better place with everyone helping to make a difference!
Share on Social Media
Post a story with a photo or video on social media with #Newmanitarian. We’ll share your story to help spread the message of doing good. On Newmanitarian.org you can share the videos about making different and also take the pledge to be a Newmanitarian. Here is a link of photos and assets to share.
Share a message or create your own:
- I’m a #Newmanitarian. I pledge to give back just because it’s the right thing to do. [add photo or video]
- I’m joining @NewmansOwnFdn in giving back as a #Newmanitarian. Be the reason someone smiles today, visit Newmanitarian.org [add photo or video]
- Give Back | Do Good | Be Kind | #Newmanitarian with @NewmansOwnFdn [add photo or video]
- #Newmanitarian – someone who gives back just because it’s the right thing to do. org [add photo or video]
Download this PDF to share with others and to help spread the word.